Trapper Creek Community Council
Meeting Minutes February 20, 2014
Meeting called to order 6:35 pm.
Board Members in Attendance: Miller, Glenka, Boone, Grelson. Members: Lon McCullough, Ginny Robson, Juliah DeLoach, Debbie Filter, Donna Massey, Chris Boone, George & Kay Faerber, and John Spaulding.
Reading and approval of minutes from January 16, 2014.
Assembly Report: None
TCCSA CIP Report: None
RSA 30 Report: Officers elected; Resolution passed to support the upgrade of Kroto Bridge on Oilwell Road.
Treasurer’s Report: Checking $780.12 & Savings: $25.19
Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
• Oral History – No current expenditures. Of the $1000, $48.16 Spent, $951.84 Remaining
• TC Park Operating – Current expenditures $100. Of the $4000, $3620 Spent, $380 Remaining
• Artist in School Program – No changes. Of the $2000, $0 Spent, $2000 Remaining
• TCCC Costs – Current expenditure $3.08. Of the $1000, $454.44 Spent, $545.56 Remaining
Current Mail: Read
Public Forum: Roads to Resources Reconnaissance Study – Brief overview of the five routes. Questions were taken for public comment period.
Unfinished Business: Appointment of new board officers.
• Chairperson – Paula Glenka
• Vice Chairperson – Ralph Kolbeck
• Secretary – Levi Miller
• Treasurer – Earl Boone
• Member – Janet Grelson
• 2014 timeline handed out
• Draft letter requesting project proposals for FY2013 Revenue Share Funds
• DF&G subsistence study results from early 2013 are in the mail for public review
Date of next meeting scheduled for March 20, 2014 at 6:30 pm.
Meeting adjourned at 8:35 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Approved: ____________________________ _____________________________
Chairperson Date Secretary Date