COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
Community Park Building
Milepost 115.4 George Parks Highway, turn left on TC Park Circle
Regular Meeting 6:30 PMThursday, July 17, 2014
I. Meeting called to order 6:35 pm.
II. Board Members in Attendance: Miller, Glenka, Boone, Kolbeck, Grelson. Members: Lon McCullough, Jennie Earles, George & Kay Faerber and guest Warren Keogh.
III. Reading and approval of minutes from June 19, 2014
IV. Assembly Report: None
V. TCCSA CIP Report: Roof almost complete. $11,651.95 remaining.
VI. RSA 30 Report: Chulitna and Watson Roads upgrade.
VII. Treasurer’s Report: Checking $715.33 & Savings: $25.21
VIII. Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
1. Oral History – $951.84 Remaining
2. TCCC Costs – $208.30 Remaining
1. TCCSA Operating – $3070.45 Remaining
2. TCCC Conex – $1500 Remaining
- TCCSA Outbuildings – $5563.57 Remaining
- TCCSA Tools – $2000 Remaining
- TCCSA Tractor Implements $3332.29 Remaining, although ordered
- Dumpster Access Ramp – $2500 Remaining
- YCC M&O of Vehicles – $1409.21 Remaining
IX. Current Mail was read
X. Public Forum:
- Braund (SRB&A) Alaska LNG Project – Motion by Glenka to accept SRB&A’s resolution as written. Motion passed unanimously.
- Visit and introduction by Warren Keogh running for State Senate Q&A
- MSB Long Range Transportation Plan – Glenka & Boone to attend workshop
- Petersville Road Rehabilitation awarded to Alaska Road Builders
- Bylaw Review – No Updates / Changes
XI. Unfinished Business: None
XII. New Business:
XIII. Date of next meeting scheduled for August 21, 2014 at 6:30 pm.
XIV. Meeting adjourned at 8:35 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Approved: ______________________________ ______________________________
Chairperson Date Secretary Date