Trapper Creek Community Council
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Thursday, March 15, 2018
I. Call to Order
II. Determination of Quorum
III. Board Members in Attendance
IV. Minutes of Preceding Meeting
V. Borough Assembly Report
VI. TCCSA CIP4 Report
VII. Treasurer Report
VIII. Revenue Share Reports
- TCCSA Operating
- TCCC Council Operating
- Trapper Creek Nordic Ski Club
IX. Correspondence / Current Mail:
X. Public Forum
XI. Unfinished Business:
- Village Safe Water Program update
- Accepting applications to the Board of Directors
- Revenue Share reporting due to Borough by January 20 completed
- Funds not yet requested: FY2017 = $12,900 and FY2018 = $15,789.
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Fiscal Year 2020-2025. The nomination window for new projects is open until Friday, March 23, 2018
XII. New Business:
- Alaska Gasline Development Corp (AGDC) public meeting will be at the Park on February 27, 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
- Set dates for voting to the Board of Directors
XIII. Date of Next meeting – April 19, 2018
(This agenda subject to modifications per need of the public and its members)
Trapper Creek Community Center, Milepost 115.2 George Parks Highway, turn left on E. TC Park Circle.
Teleconference is available: Locally dial 373-2663 / Participant Code 991090 or dial 907-622-2663 if not in local area.