COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
Community Park Building
Milepost 115.4 George Parks Highway, turn left on TC Park Circle
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Thursday, August 21, 2014
I. Meeting called to order 6:30 pm.
II. Board Members in Attendance: Miller, Glenka, Boone, Kolbeck, Grelson. Members: Lon McCullough, Mike Reynolds, Juliah DeLoach, Bruce Dean, Tom & Connie Dooley, Donna Massay, Joe May, Debbie Filter, and guests Patty Murphy, Mark Jennings and Michael Nelson with Alaska LNG.
III. Reading and approval of minutes from July 17, 2014
IV. Assembly Report: None
V. TCCSA CIP Report: Buildings connected. $1,438.24 remaining.
VI. RSA 30 Report: Saunders to be upgraded next year.
VII. Treasurer’s Report: Checking $443.39 & Savings: $25.21
VIII. Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
1. Oral History – $951.84 Remaining
2. TCCC Costs – $192.30 Remaining
1. TCCSA Operating – $3,020.45 Remaining
2. TCCC Conex – $1,500 Remaining
- TCCSA Outbuildings – $5,563.57 Remaining
- TCCSA Tools – $1,987 Remaining
- TCCSA Tractor Implements $0 Remaining. Project complete.
- Dumpster Access Ramp – $2500 Remaining
- YCC M&O of Vehicles – $156.40 Remaining
IX. Current Mail: None
X. Public Forum:
- Alaska LNG Natural Gas Line Project overview.
- Braund & Assoc. to conduct subsistence mapping studies for Alaska LNG October 6th – 9th.
- MSB Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) does not include Trapper Creek in their zone.
- Petersville Road Rehabilitation/Preventative maintenance underway.
- Earl Boone resigns officially.
XI. Unfinished Business: None
XII. New Business:
XIII. Date of next meeting scheduled for September 18, 2014 at 6:30 pm.
XIV. Meeting adjourned at 9:00 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Trapper Creek Community Council
PO Box 13021, Trapper Creek, AK 99683-0321 (907) 733-7370 Teleconference