COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Thursday, December 7, 2017
I. Meeting called to order 6:35 pm
II. Determination of Quorum
III. Board Members in Attendance: Glenka, Kolbeck and Ryan. Members: Jennie Earles, Debbie Filter.
IV. Reading and approval of November minutes.
V. Borough Assembly Report: Via email: None
VI. TCCSA CIP4 Report: No change. Currently has a balance of $6,588.53 remaining.
VII. Treasurer’s Report: No change. Checking: $1,326.83 & Savings: $25.34 = $1,352.17.
VIII. Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
A. FY2014: TCCC Operating Costs – Of the $1000, nothing remaining.
- TCCSA Operating Costs – $13,500. $3,448.58 spent. $10,051.42 remaining.
- Upper Susitna Food Pantry – $3,900. $3,618.47 spent $281.53 remaining.
- TCCC Operating Costs – $1,000. $10.37 spent. $989.63 remaining.
- Winter trail Grooming – $600 remaining.
- Nordic Ski Club – $300 remaining.
IX. Correspondence/Current Mail: Almar Platting in Trapper Creek. Comments due December 18th.
X. Public Forum: None.
XI. Unfinished Business:
- Village Safe Water Program (VSW): Public water system PER still under construction. Public meeting in January to be announced in near future.
- Applications to Board of Directors.
XII. New Business: None
XIII. Date of next meeting scheduled for January 18, 2018ecember 7, 2017, 6:30 pm.
XIV. Meeting adjourned at 7:30pm
(Minutes taken by Council Member, Brittany Jo Ryan)
Trapper Creek Community Council
PO Box 13021, Trapper Creek, AK 99683-0321 (907) 733-7370 Teleconference