Trapper Creek Community COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Thursday January 18, 2018
I. Meeting called to order 6:37 pm
II. Determination of Quorum
III. Board Members in Attendance: Glenka, Kolbeck, Grelson and Ryan (telephonic). Members: Elaine Yelverton, Debbie Filter, Kristie Parsons.
IV. Reading and approval of December minutes.
V. Borough Assembly Report: None
VI. TCCSA CIP4 Report: No change. Currently has a balance of $6,588.53 remaining.
VII. Treasurer’s Report: $70.00-USPS Box fees, $101.00-shelves built for TCCC office, $155.96-Village Safe Water meeting refreshments. Checking: $999.87 & Savings: $25.35 = $1,282.18.
VIII. Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
A. FY 2014: TCCC Operating Costs- $1000. $0 remaining.
- TCCSA Operating Costs – $13,500. $4,696.04 spent. $8,803.96 remaining.
- TCCC Operating Costs – $1,000. $166.69 spent. $833.31 remaining.
- Upper Susitna Food Pantry – $0 remaining.
- Winter Trail Grooming – $0 remaining.
- Nordic Ski Club – $300. $219.48 remaining.
IX. Correspondence/Current Mail: RSA Report via Kristie Parsons. A Letter prepared by Mike Lachelt, Mat Su Borough RSA, for RSA #30 comments regarding a logging permit applicant on Oilwell Road.
X. Public Forum: None.
XI. Unfinished Business:
- Village Safe Water Program (VSW): Had public meeting January 6, 2018. Meeting was well attended and those present selected the top 4 options and approved the draft. TCCSA has voted to manage the project and is creating a Water Board. Public water system PER should be completed by March in time for the next round of grant applications.
- Applications to Board of Directors. Two applications were received by the TCCC Board: Connie Dooley and Kristie Parsons. Motion made by Ryan for the TCCC Board to extend the application window to February 15, 2018 TCCC meeting. Motion seconded by Grelson.
XII. New Business:
- Community Assistance Program (f/k/a Community Revenue Sharing Program) reports will be prepared and sent to the Borough by January 20, 2018.
- Community Assistance Program funds available: FY2017: $12,900, FY2018: $15,789
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Fiscal Year 2020-2025-nomination window for new projects is open until Friday, March 23, 2018. Discussion ensued about projects already on the CIP list in the TCCC area. There was mention of a potential project submission slated for the deadline.
XIII. Date of next meeting scheduled for February 15, 2018, 6:30 pm.
XIV. Meeting adjourned at 7:35pm
(Minutes taken by Council Member, Janet Grelson, Treasurer)
Trapper Creek Community Council
PO Box 13021, Trapper Creek, AK 99683-0321
Teleconference: Locally dial 373-2663 / Participant Code 991090, or dial 907-622-2663 if not in local area.