COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
Community Park Building
Milepost 115.2 George Parks Highway, turn left on TC Park Circle
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Thursday, January 15, 2015
I. Meeting called to order 6:35 pm.
II. Board Members in Attendance: Miller, Grelson, Glenka and Kolbeck. Members Present: Lon McCullough.
III. Reading and approval of minutes from November & December 2014
IV. Assembly Report: None
V. TCCSA CIP Report: $32,618.30 Remaining
VI. RSA 30 Report: None
VII. Treasurer’s Report: Checking $367.39 & Savings: $25.23
VIII. Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
1. Oral History – $951.84 Remaining
2. TCCC Costs – $7.30 Remaining
1. TCCSA Operating – $2,059.27 Remaining
2. TCCSA Conex – $1,500 Remaining
- TCCSA Tools – $852.08 Remaining
- Dumpster Access Ramp – Finished
IX. Current mail was read
X. Public Forum: None
XI. Unfinished Business:
- No applications were received for the 3 open seats to the Board of Directors. Glenka appoints Levi Miller to fill the vacancy until next general election. Glenka appoints Ralph Kolbeck to fill the vacancy until next general election. Both appointments were accepted.
XII. New Business:
A. Council to take applications for FY2014 Revenue Share projects until April 16 council meeting. Voting to be held April 20 to May 9 at the Trapper Creek Library during regular library hours, with final decision at the May 14, 2015 council meeting.
XIII. Date of next meeting scheduled for February 19, 2015 at 6:30 pm.
XIV. Meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Trapper Creek Community Council
PO Box 13021, Trapper Creek, AK 99683-0321 (907) 733-7370 Teleconference