Trapper Creek Community Council AGENDA
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Thursday, October 19, 2017
I. Call to Order
II. Determination of Quorum
III. Board Members in Attendance
IV. Minutes of Preceding Meeting
V. Borough Assembly Report
VI. TCCSA CIP Report
VII. Treasurer Report
VIII. Revenue Share Reports
- Council Operating
- TCCSA Operating
- Upper Susitna Food Pantry
- TCCC Administrative Costs
- Trapper Creek Nordic Ski Club
- Trapper Creek Winter Trail Grooming
IX. Correspondence / Current Mail:
X. Public Forum
XI. Unfinished Business:
- Village Safe Water Program update
XII. New Business: Prepare for annual election of Board of Directors to be seated in January 2018
XIII. Date of Next meeting – November 16, 2017
(This agenda subject to modifications per need of the public and its members)
Trapper Creek Community Center, Milepost 115.2 George Parks Highway, turn left on E. TC Park Circle
PO Box 13021, Trapper Creek, AK 99683 Teleconference (907) 733-7370
COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Thursday, September 21, 2017
I. Meeting called to order 6:30 pm
II. Determination of Quorum
III. Board Members in Attendance: Glenka, Miller and Grelson (telephonically). Members: Darlene Rich, Neil DeWitt, George & Kay Faerber. Assemblyman Randall Kolwalke and Karen Kolwalke. Guest present MEA representative.
IV. Reading and approval of minutes was waived.
V. Borough Assembly Report: Voting to happen in the Borough but nothing that Trapper Creek can vote on or that effects Trapper Creek. Borough looking to tax or ban single use grocery bags. FY2018 Revenue Share moneys approved by the Borough.
VI. TCCSA CIP Report: CIP#4: Currently has a balance of $6,588.53 remaining.
VII. Treasurer’s Report: Expenditures this period: $63.92. Checking: $1,326.83 & Savings: $25.33 = $1,352.16
VIII. Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
A. FY2013: TCCSA Conex – ($5500. $5079.15 spent $420.85 remaining.
C. FY2014: TCCC Operating Costs – ($1000. $909.73 spent $90.27 remaining.
- TCCSA Operating Costs – $13,500. $1680.82 spent $11,819.18 remaining.
- Upper Susitna Food Pantry – $3,900 remaining
- TCCC Operating Costs – $1,000 remaining
- Winter trail Grooming – $600 remaining
- Nordic Ski Club – $300 remaining
- Correspondence/Current Mail: Read
- Public Forum: MEA sent a representative to discuss outages.
- Unfinished Business:
- Village Safe Water Program (VSW): Contractor still working on 65% draft Preliminary Engineer Report (PER).
- InSite Towers conditional use permit was approved by Borough Planning.
- New Business: None
XIII. Date of next meeting scheduled for October 19, 2017, 6:30 pm.
XIV. Meeting adjourned at 7:44pm
(Minutes taken by Council Treasurer, Levi Miller)
Trapper Creek Community Council
PO Box 13021, Trapper Creek, AK 99683-0321 (907) 733-7370 Teleconference