COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM Thursday, January 21, 2016
I. Meeting called to order 6:47 pm.
II. Board Members in Attendance: Grelson, Glenka, Kolbeck and Miller. Members Present: Lon McCullough, Christina Kirksey, Doug Cole, Kristie Parsons. Assemblyman Randall Kowalke and Karen Kowalke.
III. Reading and approval of minutes from December 2015
IV. Assembly Report: Trapper Creek Gravel interim materials district to be reviewed at February 2nd meeting.
V. TCCSA CIP Report: CIP#4 – $20,000 requested by mail to be used for parking lot upgrades and other miscellaneous upgrades.
VI. RSA 30 Report: None
VII. Treasurer’s Report: Checking $733.97 & Savings: $25.27
VIII. Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
1. Oral History – $264.71 remaining
1. TCCSA Conex – $1,406.54 remaining
1. TCCSA Operating Costs – $7,957.47 remaining
2. TCCC Operating Costs – $498.45 remaining
3. Nordic Ski Club – $260.45 remaining
4. Winter Trail Grooming – $1,770 remaining
5. Learning Garden – $71.00 remaining
IX. Current Mail: Read
X. Public Forum: Parsons wants to know if the rules set forth by the TCCC Constitution for the recently held election were followed.
XI. Unfinished Business: None
XII. New Business:
- Review of the ballots and seating of the new Board of Directors – Motion by Miller to redo the vote in question to satisfy the questions brought up about the procedures. Seconded by Kolbeck. Motion passes unanimously. Vote January 28 to February 13. McCullough and Grelson to tally.
- Draft letter for Revenue Share FY2015 was reviewed and accepted. Project proposal deadline is April 21, 2016.
- Discussion of MSB 17.60 Conditional Use Regulations
XIII. Date of next meeting scheduled for February 18, 2016 at 6:30 pm.
XIV. Meeting adjourned at 7:50 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Trapper Creek Community Council
PO Box 13021, Trapper Creek, AK 99683-0321 (907) 733-7370 Teleconference