Community Park Building – Trapper Creek Community Council
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM January 16, 2014
Call to Order
Determination of Quorum
Read & Approval of Minutes from November
TCCSA CIP Report re Modular Building – None until March 2014
RSA 30 Report – Oilwell Road Update and current progress
Revenue Sharing Project Committee Progress Reports
• Oral History
• TC Park Operating Costs
• Artist in School Program
• Council Operating Costs
Public Forum – None
Unfinished Business – None
• Appointment of new Board officers
• Due to State budget cuts, Braund & Assoc. will not be conducting interviews and mapping related to subsistence use for the last 10 years, as was planned
Date of next meeting
(This agenda subject to modifications according to need of the public and its members)
Trapper Creek Community Council
Meeting Minutes December 19, 2013
Meeting called to order 6:31 pm.
Board Members in Attendance: Leo, Miller, Glenka, Kolbeck.
Reading and approval of the minutes from November meeting.
Assembly Report: None
TCCSA CIP Report: Modular building is in place and there are no expenditures anticipated over the winter. Next report will be submitted as per contract with Borough quarterly in March 2014.
RSA 30 Report: December Borough meeting was canceled. The roads are being maintained, and in good shape.
Treasurer’s Report: Checking $908.20 & Savings: $25.18
Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
• Oral History – No current expenditures. Of the $1000, $48 Spent, $480 Remaining
• TC Park Operating – Current expenditures $120. Of the $4000, $3520 Spent, $480 Remaining
• Artist in School Program – No changes. Of the $2000, $0 Spent, $2000 Remaining.
• TCCC Costs – Current expenditure $58. Of the $1000, $326.36 Spent, $673.64 Remaining.
o Motion by Leo to spend $125 for website domain. Seconded by Kolbeck. Passed unanimously.
Current Mail: Read
• Regarding subsistence mapping interviews for the Susitna-Watana Hydro project, interviews will be conducted reviewing a 10year look back.
o Motion by Leo to sign a revised resolution for the subsistence mapping project to happen in Trapper Creek. Seconded by Miller. Passed unanimously.
• New board members elected and to be seated in January are Janet Grelson, Earl Boone and Paula Glenka
• FY2012 Revenue Sharing amended to extend period of performance to 12/31/2014.
• Wes Keller getting ready to go to Capital and wants community input.
Date of next meeting scheduled for January 16, 2014 at 6:30 pm.
Meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Approved: ____________________________ _____________________________
Chairperson Date Secretary Date