Community Park Building – Trapper Creek Community Council
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM December 19, 2013
Call to Order
Determination of Quorum
Read & Approval of Minutes from November
TCCSA CIP Status Report – Modular Building
RSA 30 Report – Current Progress
Revenue Sharing Project Committee Progress Reports
• Oral History
• TC Park Operating Costs
• Artist in School Program
• Council Operating Costs
Public Forum – Stephen R. Braund & Assoc. to present an overview of upcoming Subsistence Mapping Interviews for the Susitna-Watana Hydroelectric Dam Project
• Announcement of election results for three open seats to the TCCC board of directors.
• Appointment of new Board officers
• Council authorization of Resolution for Braund & Assoc. to conduct interviews and mapping related to subsistence use for the last 10 years
• Amendment to MOA for FY2012 extended to December 31, 2014
• Wes Keller
Date of next meeting
(This agenda subject to modifications according to need of the public and its members)
Trapper Creek Community Council
Official Meeting Minutes November 21, 2013
Meeting called to order 6:30 pm.
Board Members in Attendance: Miller, Glenka, Kolbeck. Community members in attendance: Lon McCullough, Jeff & Janet Grelson, Jennie Earles, Earl Boone.
Reading and approval of minutes from October meeting.
• TCCSA CIP Report: Modular building is in place.
RSA 30 Report: Resolution to pave first 6 miles of Oilwell Road drafted and sent to Vern Halter to be finalized.
Treasurer’s Report: Checking $966.20 & Savings: $25.18
Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
• Playground Equipment – Enough paint, lumber, concrete and galvanized pipe has been purchased to set and assemble two playground structures. All materials are in storage until spring when the equipment will be installed by volunteers. This project is complete for accounting purposes.
• Oral History – There are a number of people currently working on this project on several levels with a goal of finishing the account before the end of the year.
• TC Park Operating Costs – $600 remaining.
• Artist in School Program – No funds spent.
• Council Administrative Funds – $731.64 remaining.
Current Mail: Read
Public Forum: None
• Open council seats – four applicants for the three open seats. Voting to be held December 2nd through 7th.
New Business: No new business
Date of next meeting scheduled for December 19, 2013 at 6:30 pm.
Meeting adjourned at 7:05 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Approved: ____________________________ _____________________________
Chairperson Date Secretary Date