Community Park Building – Trapper Creek Community Council
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM August 15, 2013
Call to Order
Determination of Quorum
Read & Approval of Minutes from June 20, 2013
Read & Approval of Minutes from July 18, 2013
Assembly Report – TCCSA CIP Status Report – Modular Building
Revenue Sharing Project Committee Progress Reports
• Free Box
• Playground Equipment
• Oral History
• TC Park Operating Costs
• Artist in School Program
• YCC Vehicle Maintenance
• Council Administration Funds
• DOT – Introduction of new Project Manager.
Date of next meeting
(This agenda subject to modifications according to need of the public and its members)
Trapper Creek Community Council
Meeting Minutes July 18, 2013
Meeting called to order 6:30 pm.
Board Members in Attendance: Glenka, Kolbeck, Leo. Community members in attendance: Lon McCullough, Jennie Earles, Rick and Kathy Ernst, Kristie Parsons, Vern Halter, and Jon Knowles from DOT.
Minutes from June meeting were not available.
• TCCSA CIP Report – New grant finalized and a purchase order is in place for the new monies. Bid proposal for moving new building accepted and work to commence August 1.
Treasurer’s Report: Checking: $1,178.12 & Savings: $25.17 = $1,203.29
Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
• Playground Equipment – Project pending. $1,500 remaining.
• Free Box – Expenditures totaling $3162.07, June 21 through July 16.
• Council Administrative Funds – Fully expended June 30.
• Utility Tractor – Project was completed in June 2013.
• Oral History – Project has started, but no expenditures yet.
• TC Park Operating Costs – Expenditures totaling $ 220 since June 20.
• Welcome Sign North – The north facing Trapper Creek Sign is complete.
• Artist in School Program – Funded $2,000. To date no funds have been used.
• YCC Vehicle Maintenance – Funded $481.84. To date no funds have been used.
• Council Administrative Funds – Expenditures totaling $50 since July 10
Current Mail – None
• Presentation on Petersville Road upgrades was given by Jon Knowles.
• Presentation by Rick Ernst re Jessica Stephens Foundation offering $10,000 in grant monies to be doled out in September. Deadline for grant application is July 26th at 9 pm.
• To express appreciation for the $70,000 appropriated to Trapper Creek Community Services for Park building improvements, Leo to write letter and email Eric Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org. A card in the mail to follow.
Date of next meeting scheduled for August 15, 2013 at 6:30 pm.
Meeting adjourned at 7:30 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Treasurer, Paula Glenka)
Approved: __________________________ ___________________________________