Community Park Building – Trapper Creek Community Council
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM May 16, 2013
Call to Order
Determination of Quorum
Read & Approval of Minutes from April 18, 2013
Assembly Report – TCCSA CIP Status Report – Modular Building
•Treasurer Revenue Sharing Project Committee Progress Reports
• Playground Equipment
• Council Administration Funds
• Welcome Sign North
• Courtesy Biennial Report Notice for Trapper Creek Community Council, Inc.
• DOTPF Mat-Su Area Planner, Allen Kemplen, will present an update on recent changes to federal funding and discuss the impacts to the current Petersville Road Rehabilitation Project.
• Review of vote tally and selection of project submittals utilizing remaining FY2012 revenue share funds of $8,481.84
Date of next meeting
(This agenda subject to modifications according to need of the public and its members)
Trapper Creek Community Council
Meeting Minutes April 18, 2013
Meeting called to order 6:05 pm.
Board Members in Attendance: Leo, Kolbeck, Glenka, Miller
Reading and Approval of Minutes
Assembly Report: Vern to attempt to repurpose $70,000 of money left from last year’s budget for connecting and finishing community buildings. Motion made by Glenka to support Vern in trying to acquire said $70,000. Seconded by Leo, approved unanimously.
Treasurer’s Report: Checking $8722.10 & Savings: $25.16
Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
• Playground to be completed by mid-June
• Free Box to be decided at next TCCSA meeting
FY2011 & 2012
• Tractor – Purchased insurance and paid operator
• North Sign – Not yet started
Current Mail: None
Public Forum: Review and acceptance, for vote, of FY2012 Revenue Share project proposals using remaining funds.
• YCC – Requests $3,400 for operation and maintenance of two vans
• Talkeetna Historical Society – Requests $2,000
• TCCSA Oral History Project – Requests $1,000; will encourage people to transcribe for $5/per hour
• TCCSA Operating Costs – Requests $4,000 for assistance with phone, electric, heat, etc.
• Sunshine Transit – Requests $3,000 for operations
• Trapper Creek Artist in School Program – Requests $2,000 to bring program back to Trapper Creek to paint a mural
• TCCC – Requests $1,000 for operating costs. Motion by Glenka, to take without vote, $1,000 of revenue share money for Trapper Creek Community Council operating costs. Seconded by Kolbeck. No by Miller. Council gets $1,000 for operating costs.
Unfinished Business: None
New Business: None
Date of next meeting scheduled for May 16, 2013 at 6:30 pm.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Approved: ____________________________ _____________________________
Chairperson Date Secretary Date