Community Park Building – Trapper Creek Community Council
Regular Meeting 6:30 PM March 21, 2013
AGENDA ITEMS REPORTER
Call to Order
Determination of Quorum
Read & Approval of Minutes of February 2, 2013
Assembly Report – TCCSA CIP 1st Qtr. FY14 Report – Modular Building
•Treasurer Revenue Sharing Project Committee Progress Reports
• Community Garden
• Interior Upgrade to Community Building
• Playground Equipment
• Council Administration Funds
• Council Website
• Welcome Sign North
• Borough application period for the FY 2015-2020 CIP is now open and will close on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 4:00 pm.
• Public Notice: Borough, Land & Resource Management has provided a draft of the 2013-2017 Five Year Timber Harvest Schedule (MSB006808) for public review and comment. Written public comment is due no later than April 19, 2013.
• State of Alaska FY 2013 Community Revenue Sharing Program has approved $28,600.
• “Friends and Family” by Lynn Moore, representing Trapper Creek Ambulance. The goal is to teach hands on only CPR to as many community members as possible.
Date of next meeting
(This agenda subject to modifications according to need of the public and its members)