Community Park Building
Trapper Creek Community Council
Regular Meeting 5:30 PM January 17, 2013
AGENDA ITEMS REPORTER
Call to Order Rick
Determination of Quorum Rick
Read & Approval of Minutes of December 20, 2012 Levi
Assembly Report Vern
Revenue Sharing Project Committee Progress Reports
- Free Room Lon
- Interior of Building Lon
- Playground Equipment Lon
- Council Administration Funds Paula
- Utility Tractor – Funded. Equipment ordered, waiting on delivery Lon
- Council Website – Funded. Under construction, but fully functional Paula
- Welcome Sign North – Funded. Nothing to Report Paula
Correspondence/Current Mail Levi
- Susitna-Watana Hydro Project – DVD of Revised Study Plan
- Matsu Borough letter re FY 2014-2019 Capital Improvement Program
- Tundra Isles Open House 5:30 to 7:30 pm Rick
- Update user authorization for MVFCU bank account Paula
Date of next meeting Rick
(This agenda subject to modifications according to need of the public and its members)
Trapper Creek Community Council
Meeting Minutes – January 17, 2013
DNR presentation and community discussion on proposed Tundra Isles Subdivision began at 5:30 pm and continued until 7:50 pm. Following, the meeting was called to order.
Board Members Present: Glenka, Miller, Kolbeck, Leo. Kathryn Young, Section Manager of the Land Sales & Contract Administration Section (LSCAS) Division of Mining, Land and Water with the Alaska Dept. of Natural Resources; John Thomas, LSCAS; and their crew. Mayor DeVilbiss, and numerous community members.
Minutes from December’s meeting read and unanimously approved.
Assembly Report: None
Treasurer’s Report: Checking: $11,436.38 and Savings: $25.15 = $11,461.63
Revenue Sharing Project Updates:
- Interior Upgrade to Community Building – Scheduled for completion before Cabin Fever Reliever in March 2013
- Playground Equipment – Project will be initiated in Spring 2013
- Free Box – No expenditures since last report. Open, and temporarily set-up in new modular building
- YCC – Project was completed December 2012
- Council Administrative Funds – $31.51
- The FY10 un-appropriated funds of $3,355 were expended towards the TCCSA Utility Tractor project
- Utility Tractor – The John Deere 1026R utility tractor with all the implements is at Craig Taylor Equipment undergoing presale testing. Several parts for the snow blower and blade attachments are still on order. ETA in Trapper Creek is at the end of January.
- Council Website – Website is ‘under construction’, but can be located at http:/trappercreekcouncil.org
- Welcome Sign North – The funds appropriated to the builder have been deposit into an account established at the local Credit Union. No further action is to be reported to date.
Current Mail was read.
- DNR engaged in dialog about the proposed Tundra Isles Subdivision. Although public comment is due January 31, 2013, DNR agreed to amend its Tundra Isles Preliminary Decision date,
- Motion made by Glenka to remove Shawn Stankowitz as authorized signor on MVFCU bank account. Motion second by Kolbeck. Motion made by Glenka to add Ralph Kolbeck as signor on account. Motion second by Levi Miller. Glenka to remain as signor. All in favor.
Date of next meeting scheduled for February 21 at 6:30 pm.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm
(Minutes taken by Council Secretary, Levi Miller)
Approved: __________________________________ _______________________________________
An OPEN HOUSE meeting for the public will be held concerning:
The proposed preliminary decision (PD) to offer for sale State-owned land for private ownership in classified Settlement lands around the Petersville Road area.
Thursday January 17, 2013
5:30 – 7:30 pm Trapper Creek Community Service Center
TC Park Rd off Mi 115.2 Parks Highway
Get more information on the Tundra Isles page.